Sunday, March 2, 2008

UAW Dodge 400 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway


Sunday is the Cup race here in Vegas and it is sunny and would be rather warm but the wind is blowin' a gale here; 30-35 mph sustained winds, gusting to 50mph. Gee, we can get this off the river, but didn't really expect it today! Should make for an intersting race!

Now, here is a photo I know you thought you'd never see, but this is for my sister, Wanda, in Roanoke; me wearing a Dale Jr shirt at the race!!
What can I say??!!! Let's see what Jr and Rick can do now!!!

Here are a couple of my favorite photos from The Neon Garage:



Now, it's time to go to the Race, so more later, from the drifters at the Race!

1 comment:

Jenny Johnson said...

Molly - If you don't want that Dale Jr. Shirt I'll take it - since I am pulling for dale Jr this year. Glad to see you are having a wonderful time -love the pics!!