Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween from MCV


Just a quick post to say that I'm in Richmond at the MCV hospital with Kristy. She is a very sick girl and they are taking incredibly good care of her, so that is good. I will be here most days and try to give KK a break as much as possible, or until I get fired from my "nursing job"! :) (Photo of Scott's Pumpkin Carving!)
Later I'll post some photos from the train ride...it was just beautiful and a really great trip! It was snowing from Toledo eastward, and the mountains in PA and MD were really something to see!

The WiFI here in the hospital is pretty slow, so I won't post much until Bob arrives with the aircard and my laptop.

Hurray!!! They finished EVERYTHING in Elkhart and after a brief stop at Carlisle Lehman's to have the final two valances installed, Bob will be on his way back to Virginia today!! Thank God, we're Free at last!!!

Big hugs to everyone and many thanks for your kind regards for Kristy, and for the many prayers offered up on her behalf....we are most grateful!

(There are some updates on her blog at http://www.kristysite1.blogspot.com/ if you want to see how she is doing. )

3 comments:

Tumbleweed Dee said...

I'm so glad you got to the hospital ok. Our prayers are with you and Kristy. See you in chat when you can get there.

Mike McFall said...

Molly, Its so good that you are there to help! This battle has been LONG and HARD and we know how it can wear on a person. Especially Kristy!!! She just has to be terribly tired and worn out. God give her strength!!!! We are following right here with you and praying for her everyday!!!

God be with you all!!!

Mike McFall

Debbie and Rod said...

Kristy and her family are in my prayers every single night.

Debbie